“If a woman is laughing at everything you say, she already plans to fuck you.
Thatâ€™s all there is to it. Your jokes donâ€™t have to be any good, because sheâ€™s not really listening. If sheâ€™s planning to fuck you, sheâ€™ll laugh. And if sheâ€™s not, she wonâ€™t. End of story.”
Best article I’ve read in a long time about women.
One thing that I’ve wanted to do was to fly a simulator. I don’t have any desire to fly an actual plane, but just to learn how it works.
I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X and a Saitek Yolk System.
Here are some annoying things
1) Not enough USB ports on my computer. I’ve resorted to a tiny keyboard/touch pad combo. The game tutorial talks about using the keyboard numberpad which I dont have. Luckily the saitek yolk has at least some of the controls ( view left, right, back ) on the stick.
2) No manual or any reference for the saitek yolk’s buttons. This sucks. I need to discover what each of the buttons do.
3) Graphics suck. Boy its bad. holy crap its bad. $30 spent and I want to go buy X-Plane.
Here are some thoughts and I’ll use this to track my progress.
- Plants. I was at the RoyalÂ BotanicalÂ Gardens in London recently and found myself unable to identify any plants.
- Music. I must get to a point in my piano playing so that I can play a song.
- Learn another language.
- Dance. I suck at this. Its embarrassing.
- Sew. I’m discovering that learning to use a sewing machine can make life easier.